For enquiries regarding enrolling your child in the current school year,
please contact the school for more information.
2024 Foundation Enrolments
Enrolling at Karoo is a simple three step process:
1. Collect an Enrolment form
- Forms can be downloaded by clicking the link.
- Hard copies can be collected from the school office or mailed to you upon request.
- An electronic copy can be emailed upon request.
2. Complete the Enrolment form in full, and return it to the school prior August 2023
- Please read the privacy statement on page 14 of the Enrolment form prior to completing
- All sections much be completed and declaration signed.
- If a student has a specific medical condition, further medical forms may need to be completed on commencing school (eg asthma, allergies)
3. Provide supplementary documents
- Proof of your child’s age and full name (birth certificate or passport)
- Immunisation Status Certificate
Once you have submitted your Enrolment form to the school, you will be notified of your acceptance via mail.
School Tours 2023
School tours provide parents an ideal opportunity to see first hand our students in their learning environment, the beautiful buildings and grounds we have to offer, and get a feel for what it would be like for your child to be a part of the Karoo community.
In 2023 our tours run on :
– Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 9:30am from March to August.
– Saturday tours will run at 3pm on March 18th, May 6th, 3rd June and 22nd July.
– Afterschool tours at 4pm will run on Monday 1st May and Thursday 18th May (Education Week)
Please contact the school office on 9759 6222 or complete the school tour link to register your interest in having a tour of Karoo Primary School.
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
For more information, you can:
Kinder to Karoo_2022 Information Night Presentation