The school canteen is open every week day with counter sales available at both recess and lunchtimes. The canteen aims to sell quality food of high nutritional value, including a range of ‘homemade’ items, based on Department of Education’s Healthy Canteen Policy. Vegetarian and halal options are also available. Special lunch order days are organised each term.
Lunch may be ordered in two ways – manually and online.
To order lunch manually:
- On the outside of a paper ‘lunch size’ bag write child’s name, class, room number, lunch order and amount of money enclosed.
- Please place your money in the bag and fold it so the money is secure.
- The lunch order is placed in your child’s grade’s lunch tub first thing in the morning
To order lunch online:
- Visit www.quickcliq.com.au
(First time users sign up by completing the registration form. You will receive a confirmation email with activation link; activate your account; login to the website; add a student and nominate Karoo Primary School)
- To order – select a student; add items; select date and confirm
- Online orders may be placed up to 9:00am on the day of the order
- Online orders may be cancelled if necessary up to 9:00am on the day of the order
- An email will be sent to you when your account balance is getting low
- Need help? … call Quickcliq on 1300 116637 from 7:30am Monday – Friday or email@example.com